Das Blog
Friday, August 04, 2006
  I'm a messy eater (and I gloat)
You know those detergent ads where the woman holds up a white shirt with a huge plate size splotch of chocolate right next to a huge grass stain? And you think: "who in the WORLD is that messy, I mean how could you possibly get that huge stain on your chest?"

Well now I know the answer, and apparently, it's me.

This is not a studio shot or created stain, I assure you. It happened as I was getting ready to relax on the couch and enjoy an (open face) pbj, and as I plopped down, the pbj
slid off my plate and adhered to my chest. (translation for non-americans: pbj=peanut butter and jelly. and yes, I eat that and no it's not disgusting.)

So I've created the perfect stain, a huge splotch of BLACK CHERRY jelly rubbed in with greasy peanut butter. Will it come out? I have confidence, what do you think?

In other news, the heatwave in Europe is officially OVER!!!! We suffered through our two/three weeks of DC heat and humity, completely without a/c (well except me but that doesn't count because it only managed to lower the temp ONE degree.)

The past few days have been blissful low seventies (today 72F) cargo pants and, yes, jean jacket weather. And I love it. NO COMPLAINTS-can you belive it?! This is truly one of the (few) perks of living in Europe. There's nothing to eat, it rains and is pitch black nine months a year, but the brief, gorgeous summer, well, it's a relief.

Won't you come visit during the few pleasant weeks we have?
 
Comments:
Im pretty sure I can see the face of Jesus in that stain. YOu might want to sell it on ebay. Just a thought.
 
no thats Muhamm3d!
;)
n
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Köln, Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany

Washingtonian living in Germany, which is really cute (except when it's not.)

I tend to get cranky very easily. And I'm a BIG complainer. Consider yourself warned.

Currently reading: The Information by Martin Amis
Just finished: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

Back to the Regular Complaining
Lord Malte von Putbus
Vacation: More of This (nudity)
They're Writing This Stuff for Me
News Flash: Germans Named Europe's "Least Friendly"
Daily Complaint: The Weather
Nice Haystacks
Sunday Brunch Das Blog Style
Suburban White Middle Class Guilt
Lord Vader's Handicapped Parking Space
Homer-esque Fantasy
Blog on Blog Action
More Funny Names
Animal Shelter: Day One
Nude Shower Scene
Funny Names
Speaking of Cake...
World Class B.O.
Me Walk Pretty One Day

Archives
March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 /


Powered by Blogger


Who links to me?